Chocolate chips + Raisins + Oat = Yummy Cookies!November 18, 2007
Sunday = family day = rest day = baking day ./grin. anyway, i’m always finding excuses not to do my project and assignments =/ geez…. need more motivation! decided to bake something~ hee~ was looking ard, wondering what to bake~ was initially thinking of brownies since i have like 1KG of cocoa powder untouched =X hee~ but i still have 1/4 of peach sponge cake in the fridge. so decided to go easy on my family’s tummy =p hunt around abit n decided to make this weird combination cookies! According to my “Choco lover” frens, “anything with choco chips = good food” haha~ ./ponder. i dun really fancy chocolate, so i won’t judge here~ 😄 Okie the following yields about 36 pieces of cookies, and if u love crunchy cookies like me, this is the 1 for u! (^^,)
100ml Olive oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
180g Self-Raising Flour
60g Chocolate Chips
- Mix ingredients in (A) in a bowl till combine.
- Add in ingredients in (B). Mix well.
- Use a cookie presser/spoon/hands to shape cookies. (Lazy me used hands to form balls =p)
- Line them up on baking tray and Bake in a pre-heated oven of 180 degree C for 15mins or till cookie turns golden brown.
- Remove and cool on wire rack completely. Store in air-tight container.
– .: Baker Lee :.