Oatmeal CookiesDecember 27, 2007
This is a modified recipe from the previous Oatmeal cookie I have done. =p I really love the previous recipe, taste really well. It consists of raisins and chocolate chips as well. But since I’m making Double Chocolate Cookies, I decided to make just a simple, plain oatmeal cookie. Somehow, i don’t really like this modified version! the original taste better~ =X this is too simple for my liking. Too boring i guess. *ponder* i should add some cinnamon or nutmeg to bring out the flavors the next time. =X
100ml Olive oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
180g Self-Raising Flour
- Mix ingredients in (A) in a bowl till combine.
- Add in ingredients in (B). Mix well.
- Use cookie presser/spoon/hands to shape cookies.
- Line them up on baking tray and Bake in a pre-heated oven of 180 degree C for 15mins or till cookie turns golden brown.
- Remove and cool on wire rack completely. Store in air-tight container.
– .: Baker Lee :.