Cornflakes SnapsJanuary 24, 2008
TADA every1! This is the best cornflake cookies!! (According to my taste buds =X) I really love it sooooooo much! ❤ I’m glad that we tried it! (^^,) simply yumilicious!! I like all my previous cornflake cookies, but I love this! It’s the best among all I have tried so far, and after the 1st bite I’m already in heaven! *drool* it is that delicious! Praise God! Really crunchy~ (^.^)
200g QBB (we replaced with Shortening)
180g caster sugar (reduced it to 120g )
1 teaspoon grated rind of lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 egg yolks
250g cornflakes, crushed lightly (used cornflakes with almond slices instead)
260g self-raising flour
20g corn flour
30 glaced cherries, halved
- Cream the QBB, sugar and essence until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolk and grated lemon rind. Fold in sifted flour and mix.
- Mix in Crushed cornflakes, Shape into balls and place on baking trays lined with non-stick paper.
- Press a cherry half in the centre of each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 20 – 25 minutes or until lightly golden in colour.
- Cool on wire racks before storing in airtight containers.
I love it! I have nothing else to comment about it =X it’s very delicious! So try try try try try it!! *grin*
– .: Baker Lee :.